10 ways to get motivated to go to the gym and get fit.
MOTIVATION TIPS, how to motivate yourself to go to the gym
- Set a goal and make it measurable.
- Look for a gym partner that is serious about working out (this doesn’t necessarily has to be your best friend) as long as you trigger each-other to go harder and kill each workout.
- If you can’t find a gym partner, get some good headphones and make a playlist with music that hypes you up during the workouts.
- Find a gym where people are serious about working out, if everyone around you works hard it motivates you to do the same. It works the other way around as well, in some gyms people only come to gossip and sit in the sauna, not really motivating…
- Buy gym clothes that compliment your shape. When you look good, you feel good.
- Do giantsets/supersets. Rest in between sets could disturb the flow of your workout. Staying busy by doing multiple exercises at the same time keeps you focused
- If you don't feel like working out, a good pre-workout can help.
- Make selfies of your progression, there is nothing more motivating than seeing your own progression.
- Find a gym that is almost always open, so you can go at any given time.
- Go straight to the gym after work, DO NOT GO HOME once you get home it's 10 times harder to motivate yourself to workout.